Insomnia
It's been a busy day. Worked on 3 guitars today with another more to go. I thank God for the steady stream of repair work. This time last year, it was 5 months since I started working on guitars full time from home. I was wondering then if I'd made the right decision to work on guitars full time from home. Thank God for His Divine Providence!!!
They say when it rains, it pours. I've been working with bone the past couple of days and I'm really sick of sanding bone and not to mention the awful stench. I can't wait to finish the bone nut I'm working on tomorrow or rather later today.
The good news is pastor Mike and Lisa are back safely from China. I miss them and am concerned about them everytime they're out of the country. I know they're in God's will but still, I'm concerned for them.
I'm still kinda bummed out by the fact I couldn't join them for lunch this afternoon. Some of my clients are aware if my travel plans later this month and they're sending their instruments to me like there's no tomorrow. OK, maybe a slight exaggeration on my part.
A bunch of American expats have learnt of my services and have been keeping me busy with their instruments. The new security guard of my block must be surprised to see all these Caucasian guys with guitar cases coming to our block every day:) Hahahaha. He'll get the hang of the situation soon enough.
Welp, I hope I won't have trouble posting this. Time to hit the hay....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home